Thursday, March 08, 2012

COLORBLIND - 2005


The little I've travelled, the people I've met, the friendships built and the memories shared - 
I've realized i'm colorblind! 
People surround me and fill my life with laughter and sorrows - adding color to my life - 
But I think i'm colorblind! 

And why must I be so colorblind? 

I look around and all I see is people - happy people, sad people, lonely people, busy people, angry people, bitter people, joyful people, selfish people, hungry people, kind people, funny people, crazy people, unique people, wild people and more...

Funnily, I don't see dark skin, fair skin, yellow skin or coffee colored skin? 
NO, you see i'm colorblind! :)

2 comments:

Lanu said...

I read this and i am such a nerd that the one thing that stands out is how you spell "color" and i'm like "So american!"

yay for being colourblind! :D

Mercia Prince said...

Hahaha.. Yeah, I was newly foreign returned then :D But to be honest I still spell it like that :|