Thursday, March 08, 2012

MEMORY (An Un-Sung Song - Written in 2005)


Stanza 1

Life is just a memory
Looking back, I understand
Times of joy, 
Tears and aches,
It’s only now, I comprehend
I've loved and laughed
Cried and fought
Told you all my woes and fears
You've seen me here and caught me there
And then made me sing without a care


Chorus 

So, I'm singing about life
Telling you my story
Walking through it all again
Talking about unfading memories
And singing about life
Cause’ today is not like yesterday


Stanza 2

Life is just a memory
Thinking now of who I used to be
How I've tried
To save and keep
Every thing, I couldn't set free
You came to me
Gave rest and peace
And caught me, every time I fell
You made me stand and in you, remain
And taught my heart to sing again

1 comment:

apurbasayshi said...

loved the lyrics